[OS X TeX] Utopia-Fourier font in TexLive

Alberto Pi albertpi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:02:42 CET 2006

I'm having problems with this great font donated by Adobe to the TeX community.

Link to the CTAN package:
http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fourier.html

I works like a charm with the GW_TexLive distro. But that distro isn't
as complete as TexLive full, which is the distro I use for now.

The sample .tex I'm trying to compile under TexLive Full environment is:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fourier}
 \begin{document}
\section{Fourier heading}
   Hi there from Fourier.
\end{document}

It compiles, but with CM instead, giving this error message:
"The font Utopia-Bold contains a bad /BBox"

As I mentioned, the same doc with GW_TexLive compiles nicely.

I'd like to make it work with TexLiveFull.

I get the distros I'm talking about from here:
http://www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html (2nd and 3rd ones)

Env: TextMate + pdfLaTeX + Acrobat Professional 7

Thx.

PS: I'm new here, so excuse me if I commited some kind of fault.