[OS X TeX] Config of fonts in TeXLive

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 12:09:48 CET 2006

Le 28 nov. 06 à 11:54, Javier Puértolas a écrit :

> Finally the problem was that in the installation process i-
> installer don't offer the wolfram.map.
> I don't know if it is the better way, but I have edited the
> udpmap.cfg in texmf.local including the wolfram.map, and after that
> a run of udpmap has solved my problem.

In a rush: yes, I think wolfram.map has been withdrawn from TeXlive
(as are, or will be, support files for commercial fonts such as
MathTime and Lucida).

I wouldn't advise to edit updmap.cfg. What you can do:

- Put wolfram.map in place (inside ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/ or
texmf.local/fonts/map/ -- I prefer the second).

- In the second case, run "sudo texhash".

- Either run updmap with the proper invocation (I think it's "sudo -H
updmap-sys --enable Map wolfram.map" in the second case and "updmap --
enable Map wolfram.map" in the first case), or run the Configure
stage of the TeX i-Package (i-Installer will recognize that
wolfram.map has been installed and offer it to you, I think).

Hope this works,

Bruno