[OS X TeX] basic etiquette

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:19:13 CET 2006

On 11/27/06, Paul Vickers <eattheword at googlemail.com> wrote:
> For example:
>
> sudo mpm --install=siunits
>
> Installs the siunits package
>
> Then run
> sudo texhash
>
> and voila, your siunits package is now working.

LOL! First one needs to install mpm (which stays for MikTeX Package
Manager) and could be found via miktex.org at sourceforge.net. The
problem is that it is a source and I am not sure if mac binaries are
anywhere around. Compilation is easy, provided you have devtools
installed (which is the first thing I do when I get any new mac)

HTH