[OS X TeX] basic etiquette

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 13:50:10 CET 2006

Le 27 nov. 06 à 13:32, Victor Ivrii a écrit :

> Good news. Currently my biggest complain with pdftex  is that
> hyperlinks are not included if pdfpages package is used (according to
> what I heard the problem is with pdftex). Will be this enabled after
> pdftex-1.40 (assuming that authors of pdfpages and other packages
> which allow to include pdf files will update them accordingly)?
>
> Unfortunately at sarovar.org I failed to find "What is new" (or
> something like this) concerning pdftex-1.40.

A problem I have met some time past is that, if hyperlinks are put in
a box that is rescaled or rotated, the hyperlink "region" is properly
rescaled or rotated when using dvips + GhostScript, but not when
using pdfTex. I met this, in particular, when using the sidewaystable
environment to rotate a table of hyperlinks.

Do you know whether this has, will or can be fixed in pdfTeX?

Bruno Voisin