[OS X TeX] basic etiquette

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:49:24 CET 2006

On 27 Nov 2006, at 04:59, Gerard Walschap wrote:

> Take a few deep breaths, Gerhardt, and chill out.
> Better yet, take a few days off. Kick back, relax, get a life.
> The list can survive a couple of days without you.

He's doing a great job, though.  And quick, man!

These are maybe adventurous times for the Mac TeX
community, but only for those that want to take the
plunge and live on the edge.  I did, and the only
thing I had to change, so far, has been to change
all my \scalebox to \psscalebox due to a newer
pstricks package.  Were all the transitions so
smooth!  Kudos to Claus Gerhardt, too!

  Roberto