[OS X TeX] Remarks on the /usr/bin/texprograms symlink

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Sun Nov 26 11:07:42 CET 2006

On Nov 26, 2006, at 02:39, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Nov 26, 2006, at 02:00 , Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>
>> In my opinion Gerben's i-Installer shouldn't be used any more for
>> installing TeX, MacTeX does it too and better with respect to the
>> symlink.
>
> OK. Shall I end support by Dec 1 instead?

I really don't know where you take the patience from to endure such
gratuitous attacks and insults after so many years of providing us
with a marvelous TeX distribution, advice and support at the expense
of your own work and family.

Of course, I would like your support never to end, but on the other
hand I'm filled with remorse for the time and energy we have taken
from you.

For my part, I will update to your last distributions and work with
them as long as possible.

I really don't understand Claus Gerhardt, a very helpful person
otherwise.

Best,

Axel