[OS X TeX] List items wrapped around figures?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 25 11:33:36 CET 2006

Am 25.11.2006 um 04:45 schrieb david craig:

> What I want is to place figures (preferably with \includegraphics),
> usually on the right, top aligned with the first line of the list
> item, with the list item text wrapped around it.  It has to play
> nice with what follows -- I often have another list within the list
> item, for example.  (The kind of situation I usually need this in
> are exams, lab writeups, that sort of thing.)

There is also wrapfig.

I think you would need to reserve space on the page with a minipage
in which you can place the picture ... Sometimes it's necessary to
put a minipage into a minipage inside a minipage ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

                                            (Douglas Adams)