[OS X TeX] hyperref strikes … showidx

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:13:28 CET 2006

I like showidx because it helps the students locate indexed terms while
they are getting used to them. Having to look up the index when you are
only half a dozen pages or so beyond is a bit of an burden.

In any case, I played around today with hyperref, just to see, and I
suddenly got double vision: the indexed terms were not shown in the
margin anymore but right after where they were defined as in

    The denominatordenominator is …

It doesn't bother me since I am not trying to make an e-book and I just
got rid of hyperref but I was wondering whether this was a known bug.

Regards
--schremmer