[OS X TeX] PS on TeX Switcher

Alessandro Andretta alessandroandretta at mac.com
Thu Nov 23 23:22:20 CET 2006

Let me see if I understand you correctly: every time I want to switch
from, say TeXLiveFull to teTex,
I click on the package, choose "teTex" and run the program. If I want
to go back to TeXLiveFull, I repeat
the operation but choose "TeXLiveFull". Correct?
In other words, one has to hold on to the dmg in order to switch back-
n-forth?

Thanks for the great work. I downlaoded the package, and everything
seems to run smoothly.

	--aa