[OS X TeX] Binomial Expansion

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:58:14 CET 2006

Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Sorry Alain,
>
> I thought you had difficulty finding the manual. Now I see that you
> want a manual for reading the manual.
>
> Claus
>

> On Nov 23, 2006, at 14:27, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>
>> Typing texdoc polynom in the terminal opens the corresponding pdf
>> file from 2004/08/12 Version 0.16.
>>
>> Richard Koch's MacTeX will offer the full TeXLive in a few days, then
>> can do it yourself, unless of course your are too afraid of typing
>> texdoc polynom in the terminal.

Nothing to be sorry about. You just addressed the wrong me, namely the
me of two years ago when, indeed, I would not have been able to find the
manual. Since then, I have learned quite a lot and was able a year or so
ago to download polynom.dtx so I do have the manual without having ever
had even to open the terminal. :-)

Actually, you are right and I should first read the manual—if possible
as it is rather sparse.

Regards
--schremmer