[OS X TeX] writing sty files

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Wed Nov 22 20:38:42 CET 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 1:26 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> By the way, I am using the above within probsoln—which I like very
> much—with Else = "multiple choices" so that I can print a "BlueBook
> Question", "BlueBook Question With Solution" and "Multiple-Choice
> Question".

Sometime ago I looked at probsol. However, I've been doing things on
my own for a while and by now I have created several custom
environments for problems, solutions, database manipulation that
switching to another package now is almost impossible...

A nice thing about LaTeX is that you can do things in many different
ways.

Themis