[OS X TeX] Problems with Utopia in Gerben's TeXLive

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Tue Nov 21 22:33:38 CET 2006

Hello,

Utopia seems not to be seen in Gerben Wierda's TeXLive (2006/11/20).
Here is a minimal example:

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{fourier}
\begin{document}
Just a try.
\end{document}

It produces the following lines in the log file:

Warning: /usr/local/TeXLive/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
(file put
r8a.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Is something to be fixed?

Franck Pastor

Le 21-nov.-06 à 22:11, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> On Nov 21, 2006, at 20:45 , Philipp Mathey wrote:
>
>> Btw, Gerben Wierda is Dutch, I think.
>
> Correct. But German comments are as welcome as English ones (and
> French I can handle wth a little difficulty). Oh yes, and Dutch of
> course. One would almost forget ;-)

Geen probleem! Ik ben het Nederlands aan het leren (I am currently
learning Dutch — at least, trying to). Being a Frenchman living in
the bilingual Brussels...