[OS X TeX] Portable LaTeX on Mac?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:33:07 CET 2006

On 11/17/06, Claus Gerhardt <gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:
> TeX can be run from TeXLive DVD, that's why it is called ..Live.
>
> Claus

Claus, thanks for the information. Didn't know that TeXLive could be
run from DVD. Has anyone ever tried this before? Does it work in a
comfortable way? Do we _really_ need a whole DVD to run? (The previous
portable LaTeX mentioned in my message could fit on a USB drive. Not
sure how big the USB drive has to be, though.)

JT