[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Nov 19 00:43:21 CET 2006

On Nov 19, 2006, at 00:31 , Louis Talman wrote:

> But I think that Themis' suggestion is that we value your work
> highly, and there are many of us who would be willing to pay for
> that work to continue---if you should choose to go that route
> instead of the route you have announced.

If around 10000 people would say that (and back it up with real
money) I would consider dropping my current career ;-) I guess that
with the 100 or so paying customers one could get, one could not live
from the work.

Maybe an eBay shop "help with TeX" (no cure no pay help with your TeX
instalation problem at $50/hour) could work. But one would have to
invest in marketing. Not a decent business proposition also I think.