[OS X TeX] TeXShop crashes, chrashes, crashes

Jesse Hamner jhamner at emory.edu
Thu Nov 16 20:40:25 CET 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Alex Hamann wrote:

> Was there actually a follow-up to this one I missed?
> If not, was the problem TexShop-related?
>
>> Today my TeXShop crashes at nearly each print job. Attached the
>> log file. What's the reason?

I get a number of these printing-related crashes too. Sometimes
(three times so far) it crashes ``for no reason". Looking at the logs
hasn't been much help to me (I can figure out it was a kernel
protection failure, but that doesn't tell me much either).

I've posted the log at

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/texshopcrash.txt

if anyone wants to have a look.

Jesse

Jesse Hamner
Coordinator, Social Sciences Computing Center
Emory University