[OS X TeX] Installing the Harvard Package

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 14 21:21:46 CET 2006

Am 14.11.2006 um 20:45 schrieb François Briatte:

> How do I "turn" harvard.sty into harvard.bst

Why do you think are the three BST files in the package not
sufficient? If you can't "turn" harvard.sty into harvard.bst: can't
you use the harvard.bst file from where you usually work on your Mac?

--
Greetings

   Pete

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but
they've always worked for me."
                                           -- Hunter S. Thompson