[OS X TeX] Different results with TeXLive intel/ppc

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Wed Nov 8 11:34:28 CET 2006

On 08.11.2006, at 11:23, Franck Pastor wrote:

> Le 07-nov.-06 à 20:35, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
>

>> Am 07.11.2006 um 20:07 schrieb Louis Talman:
>>
>>> Isn't TeXLive for intel only?
>>
>> Only the most recent XeTeX binaries. And only in TeX Live i-Package.
>
> Does it mean that XeTeX will never be supported in TeX Live for PPC?

I don't see why this should be the case. After all, XeTeX will
officially be a part of the next release of TeXLive.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick