[OS X TeX] Adobe Illustrator

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 6 20:06:56 CET 2006

Am 06.11.2006 um 19:50 schrieb George Gratzer:

> I installed Xcode tools which has 10.3.9 SDK and 10.4 SDK but
> nothing like X11User.

It is among the "Optional installs" and then you need to press the
"Programmes" button (triangle) and select X11. This will install the
right components.

> Are you a developer and already have X11?

Kind of. At least I developed the "Make X11 aware of MacTeX"
application to create an useful X11 environment with access to TeX
(dead or aLive) from i-Packages. If E.ON (the responsible company for
the black-out in western Europe) allows and does not start again to
save energy I can send you the application. You still would need to
install TeX Font Outliner somehow in the X11 applications menu ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.