[OS X TeX] latex2html

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 08:41:35 CET 2006

On 11/3/06, Don Stark <stark at ucar.edu> wrote:
> Unless htlatex uses the same syntax as latex2hmtl, I'd suspect not.
> I'm using it to format documentation for legacy code and from what I
> see at http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn3.html I'd have
> to hack the build scripts. Then again since it looks like there is
> going to be less support for latex2html, I might just want to take
> the plunge.
> --

Well, the beauty of htlatex is that it takes the normal .tex document
and makes .html + bunch of .png documents on the fly. So basically
there is no special syntax except the one of latex.

PS The specifics of your particular doccumentclass are taken by
corresponding .4ht  files. So just try to run "htlatex my.tex" and see
what happens