[OS X TeX] latex2html

Don Stark stark at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 2 23:58:04 CET 2006

Hi,
I've got some code that requires latex2html to generate the
documentation, so I've been trying to figure out how to install this
on my local machine. I wanted to avoid fink, and I found some news
group messages that seemed to imply that I could do this with the i-
installer, but I don't see it as an option. Am I over looking
something? What is the preferred way to install this?
Don Stark                                                    x2472
stark at ucar.edu