[OS X TeX] TeXShop at version 2.09c?

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Tue May 30 13:03:28 CEST 2006

Am 30.05.2006 um 12:18 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Le 30 mai 06 à 12:01, Matthias Damm a écrit :
>
>> Either you didn't look close enough :-) or the docs have been
>> updated in the meantime:
>> http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/changes_minor.html
>
> How did you find this page?

It is linked from the "Obtaining" page on the homepage:
http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/obtaining.html

"Here is a list of changes made in versions 1.43 and 2.09 of TeXShop:

Changes in 1.42 and 2.05
Changes since 1.42 and 2.05"

(The last line is linked to the page I had mentioned.)

But you are right, the TeXShop page is really quite confusing, I
wouldn't look for the version history neither at "Obtaining" nor at
"Links", but probably at "About".

Matthias

--
Matthias Damm