[OS X TeX] Re: finding commands (was: Turning eps to pdf problems)

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:05:30 CEST 2006

On 5/22/06, Robert Bruner <rrb at math.wayne.edu> wrote:
>      convert h
>
> does say

% ./convert

means that you are trying to execute command which is in the same
directory as the files (rather unlikely and for permanent command
means the messed installation). As long as command is installed
correctly,

% convert

is enough. If we are talking about convert which is part of ImageMagick
just type convert with no filenames to get a pretty complete instructions.