[OS X TeX] psgreek

Robert Spence spence at saar.de
Sat May 20 12:36:35 CEST 2006

Hi Pete

On 20 May 2006, at 11:04 , Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 20.05.2006 um 09:57 schrieb Michael Schreiter:
>
>> Hallo Leute,
>
> Lengthy answer in German sent.

Could this be made available?  Depending on _how_ lengthy it is, I
could perhaps (pardon the pun, but the George Bush quotes at the
bottom of your postings are just too good to resist... "undertake"
to) translate it into English, in case it's relevant to other list-
members as well (...as font installation problems so often are...).
I just spent half an hour working on my own fairly lengthy offlist
answer in German, with links to other documents and list postings,
but then gave up when I realized I'm still on the wrong side of that
painful threshold between being more or less able to get something to
work on my own system and being able to explain it systematically to
someone else!

> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>   Pete
>
> The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
> "entrepreneur".                              - George W. Bush

Where do you _find_ all these gems?  Or is there a program that
generates them automatically, like the Dilbert "mission statement
generator"?

-- Rob Spence