[OS X TeX] Using OTF-fonts for TeX

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun May 14 22:01:34 CEST 2006

On 14 May 2006, at 21:49, Moritz Bosse Biskup wrote:

> And the current ii2-package "Eddie Kohlers LCDF Typetools" is
> currently version 2.34 whereas the otftex_install.py script needs
> otfinfo 2.38 to work properly.

In which case the fastest upgrade is generally to inform me that
there is a newer version.

PS. I do not keep track of all those software packages myself and I
only react to user requests for updates. That way I make sure I do
not spend time opn stuff nobody wants or needs. 2.36 is the current
version and I'll do an upgrade cycle now.