[OS X TeX] Using OTF-fonts for TeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 11 14:30:00 CEST 2006

Am 11.05.2006 um 14:08 schrieb Moritz Biskup:

> Can anyone point me to the location of the kpathsea - library and
> headers ?

Try to invoke i-Installer again and run it in "Configure Only" --
this should allow you to install the libraries, too. (I've seen the
libraries mentioned only at the beginning when installing in expert
mode an update ...)

Another approach would be to install the lcdftypetools i-Package ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

 From error to error, one discovers the entire truth.