[OS X TeX] Re: [XeTeX] texdoc, was: Microtypography?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed May 10 17:07:08 CEST 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 05:11, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> As a consequence, /Library/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/doc/fonts/
> cjhebrew/manual.pdf (corresponding to cjhebrew) is found before /
> Library/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/hyperref/manual.pdf
> (corresponding to hyperref).
>
> Thus it seems there is still a significant gap to fill in before a
> dedicated OS X TeX doc viewer can be born.

If it's just searching for a matching package/doc name, you may as
well use TCOBrowser; that's a similar heuristic to what I used for
finding documentation.  TCOBrowser also searches all subfolders of
whatever tree you give it, and is a drag-and-drop install that does
not require admin privileges.

--
Adam