[OS X TeX] OT, DanteMT fonts in Latex

Sergei Mariev sergei.mariev at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed May 10 13:08:25 CEST 2006

I apologize for posting a question that is OT but I will appreciate a
lot if someone might know the answer, given the broad interests and
experience in the group.

Does anyone know if the font family DanteMT has been adopted for the
use with Latex?

For the book I am writing the publishing house has suggested the font
family DanteMT and has provided the necessary files. I was able to
install the font with fontinstall. However the fonts I have produced
this way still need some kerning adjustments and some other  minor
corrections. So I was wondering if this work has already been done by
someone else, before starting to check every possible kerning pair
myself...

Any suggestions as to where I might find the Latex versions of
DanteMT will be greatly appreciated!

Sergei Mariev