[OS X TeX] Droplatexdiff available.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue May 9 00:13:25 CEST 2006

On May 8, 2006, at 4:36 PM, Daniel Becker wrote:

> For me, his script is very useful. The only problem it didn't solve
> is that it does not work properly on TeX-projects that are nested
> with several .tex-files put together by various \include commands,
> but this problem is independent from the tricks you apply to run

I think there is a way to do this since latexdiff(-fast) can work
with files without preamables (at least the documentation says it
can). You will then have to include the macros, usually placed in the
preamble by latexdiff, as an external package to be included in the
root file. I don't think these macros interfere with anything else
but the do RequirePackage for ulem and color and define a couple of
colors.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)