[OS X TeX] Updated Droplatexdiff.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 8 23:58:20 CEST 2006

On May 8, 2006, at 11:08 AM, mark oilcan wrote:

> Herb,
>
> In order to comply with the GPL (the license of latexdiff) you should
> probably include some indication of the license terms under which you
> distribute your app. You probably also need to include intructions
> (Makefile
> or equivalent) for how to create your application (ie the "complete
> corresponding source code").
>
> Mark A

Howdy,

I fully intend to add features to the application and also include
the original package and license. This was put out there just to test
the waters and is really rather simple minded since it won't allow
for custom configurations, etc. I make no claim that what I've put
together (with very little work from myself I may add) is anything
but a convenient way to run latexdiff-fast in the simplest form.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)