[OS X TeX] Font question

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Mar 30 19:16:50 CEST 2006

A collaborator  sent me some figures, in both pdf and eps format.
According to my collaborator the annotation on the graph are in Times
Roman but all I see in Courier. This happens whether I look at the
pdf files, or whether I generate fresh pdf files from the eps
versions (via preview or texshop).

Next, I used Acrobat Distiller to open the eps files but I get
messages such as:
Arial not found, using Courier.
Arial not found, using Courier.
Times-New-Roman not found, using Courier.
Times-New-RomanItalic not found, using Courier.

Is anything I can do on either end of this collaboration to fix this?

Thanks