[OS X TeX] WinEdit for Mac

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:56:28 CEST 2006

On 29 Mar 2006, at 04:56, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> I have a colleague who moved to Mac but has a rather strange idea to
> have all these WinEdit symbol buttons covering a half of the screen.
> Plain and clean TeXShop interface is not enough "sexy" for him. Does
> anyone meet such a beast?

I wonder if we should have a marshall plan to reeducate windows
users that come to the mac.  I ind TeXShop great because the
interface is CLEAN, and I like Aquamacs too, because it is a
well done emacs on os x variant. When I see WinEdit I shudder!

I know of no such beast, but I guess that it should be possible
to program plug ins that do this (for texshop perhaps?).

Roberto