[OS X TeX] gtamacfonts ligatures: PDF searchability

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 15:09:37 CEST 2006

As I had said in the same message, immediately after the quotation:

> Of course that only applies to Adobe fonts, but IMO that's the only
> font licensing policy compatible with the notion of fair use.

To which I will now add, in case of any remaining ambiguity: And
that's the only interpretation of font licenses (Adobe's, Apple's,
etc.) -- privileging the notion of fair use over restrictive
interpretations such as yours -- that I will consider.

I will refrain from any further posting on this issue.