[OS X TeX] bibtex <filename>.rsp

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Mar 26 23:48:48 CEST 2006

Hello Frank,

On 26/03/2006, at 9:55 PM, Frank STENGEL wrote:

> \immediate\write\@auxout{\global\modusValue=\the\modusValue}
>

> To reset the mode, simply trash the .aux file... I did't fully test
> it, but it seems to do the trick. Speaking of which, is there a
> proper way to write to the .aux file without having to use a LaTeX
> internal (\@auxout)?

This is the only way, so far as I'm aware.
Programming to write to the .aux file is something that
is only done at the package- (or class-) design level.
That is essentially the level that you are working at here,
so dealing with control-sequences having @ in the name is
quite appropriate, IMHO.

Of course you could always make your own alias that
doesn't use @ ; e.g.

\makeatletter
  \let\myauxout\@auxout
\makeatother

Then write the rest of your code in terms of \myauxout .

> In the hope this helps...

Cheers,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au