[OS X TeX] TeXShop "Back Forward Buttons"

Jan Hegewald rurapente at gmx.de
Wed Mar 22 22:21:05 CET 2006

Hello all,
in the TeXShop preview window there are the two "Back Forward
Buttons" (i.e. < and >). I assume these buttons should take me to the
last/next visited page, like backward/forward in Safari does. Most of
the time this does not work. If I e.g. view page 10, than enter 20 to
show page 20 the back button should bring back page 10, right? Well,
this doesn´t work with TeXShop 2.09a.
Is this a bug or am I merely expecting the wrong behaviour?

TIA,