[OS X TeX] BibDesk autocompletion

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Sat Mar 18 21:07:51 CET 2006

	Autocompletion of labeled objects in a LaTeX document does not work
for me with \eqref{} (from amsmath.sty), but does work with \ref{},
etc.  I am using BibDesk v1.25 and TeXShop 2.09b on a dual G5
PowerMac with OS X 10.4.5 and all security patches.  If I revert to
BibDesk 1.21 and reinstall the autocompletion plugin, the problem
goes away:  autocompletion with the F5 key works for both \eqref{}
and \ref{}.  I'd appreciate it if someone else can confirm this issue
before I report it as a bug on the BibDesk site.  Thanks.

                                         -- Mike