[OS X TeX] BibDesk: Unable to save metadata cache file

Winfried Zettelmeyer Winfried at Zettelmeyer.com
Wed Mar 15 19:47:15 CET 2006

Hallo all,
I have been learning and using Bibtex now for a week and it works
very well. However I get this message (no idea what it means) every
time I try to save the .bib file. The BibteX console does not tell my
anything strange when compiling (the usual warnings about empty
fields), I can make new entries into the BibTeX template, TeXshop
recognises the \footfullcite command of the jurabib package when
entering the new source and puts a footnote reference, but the
footnote remains empty with ? after any amount of Latexing and
Bibtexing.
What to do ? Is my bib file lost and do I have to start all over ?
Winfried