[OS X TeX] Spell Check in TeXShop?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 14 12:36:48 CET 2006

Am 14.03.2006 um 12:04 schrieb Arthur Snoke:

> Is there anyway to get aspell to add to the dictionary so next
> document will not calim the same word is mispelled?  ispell in unix
> allows this (i will "insert" it into the dictionary).  On the mac,
> ispell seems to call aspell, but I do not find that option, and I
> miss it.

So you're writing about Emacs? You can set up Emacs to either use
ispell or aspell, but all is done via the ispell set-up, because
that's the only Elisp code that prepares these things.

And aspell, too, saves words learned in ispell-personal-dictionary.
Just customise this group a bit ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Wasting time is an important part of living.