[OS X TeX] Publicon today

Daniel Flatin dflatin at rcn.com
Tue Mar 14 02:05:06 CET 2006

I want to thank everyone for their careful and considered advice, and
their thoughts in general about using LaTeX, and where Mathematica
fits (or doesn't) in that picture. I think I have just saved myself
some money in that I will hold off on Publicon for now. Perhaps when
v2.0 comes out it will be worth another look. In the mean time I will
review the specific suggestions and try to assemble a set of tools
that will meet my needs. A special word of thanks to Bob Kerstetter
for sharing his package list.

Dan