[OS X TeX] multiple editor windows in TeXShop

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Mar 6 07:37:44 CET 2006

Le 5 mars 06 à 14:01, Jan Hegewald a écrit :

> I often want to show multiple views of the same document e.g. in
> Preview.app, where I simply copy the PDF file as a workaround. I
> hope the functionality to show multiple views of the same document
> will someday become a standard feature, as it gets even more useful
> with the display becoming bigger and bigger.

Yes, I'm missing it for a long Pages document I'm working on: I need
the ability to view the first 30 pages say, when working on pages 100
and above. Sadly, Pages doesn't even allow split view. Which finally
turns up into exporting to PDF regularly, and having one Preview
window of this reference export on one side of the 17" screen, and
the Pages window on the other side. Clearly suboptimal workflow!