[OS X TeX] ! LaTeX Error: File `pdfsync.sty' {and topcapt.sty] not found

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Mar 5 10:57:25 CET 2006

Am 05.03.2006 um 01:01 schrieb Winfried Zettelmeyer:

> As for \usepackage{cmap} I do not understand the purpose of it as I
> can perfectly cut and paste from the PDF output file without it.

cmap helps to interpret composed characters right, the usual US-ASCII
set is not influenced.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete                                           0
                                            %-/\_//
                                             (*)(*)