[OS X TeX] Alternative Method of Labeling Figures with Illustrator

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:16:00 CEST 2006

On 6/26/06, Gary L. Gray <gray at engr.psu.edu> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2006, at 12:56 PM, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:
>
> > I have briefly tested the method myself, and it worked perfectly. The
> > only problem I had actually was to produce the exact output as in the
> > example in the author's web page (the  division symbol, "/", showed up
> > as a rotated triangle in my PDF output); but for every other examples
> > I devised, it worked flawlessly. I would be very interested if the
> > members and experts of this forum could have further examination.
>
> One more thing. I would also be concerned about the fact that it did
> not work in one of your tests. You have to ask yourself, when will
> this happen again? :-)
>
> All the best,
>    Gary

*If* that should happen (I only encountered problems for producing the
exact output as in the referred URL), I go back to WARMFigToPDF. :D
It's good that we have, at least, two methods. I would also be
interested in the portability issue you pointed out.

I might have had too many cups of coffee when I performed my tests,
but I remembered pdflatex worked as well ... ;->

JT