[OS X TeX] No help in TeXShop 2.10b2

Miriam Belmaker belmaker at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jun 25 23:42:09 CEST 2006

Is this version better on the intel computers than the 2.09d? Should
I upgrade now or should I wait to u until it is out of beta mode? I
have been working on the 2.09d and it has been doing fine and  even
much better than my old power PC. Only asking, since Ross brought up
the help problem, which  I currently do not have.

MB

On Jun 25, 2006, at 5:35 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

On Jun 25, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Miriam Belmaker wrote:

> Ross,
>
> Just checked my  MacBook Pro computer.  I have TexShop 2.09d (which
> claims to be the latest when I check for updates) and which I
> installed last week from the web using "download latest.. the help
> works. I don't know about 2.10b2, where did you get it?

You can find the latest beta at:

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/beta.html

-- Gary