[OS X TeX] [OT] Matrixes (Matrices)?

Alex Scorpan scorpan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:03:26 CEST 2006

Is the regular user of the list interested in more than, say, 50% of
the postings?

There are plenty of very specialized issues, weird font problems,
topics on software that I (or you, dear reader) don't use or have no
need for yet, questions from people way newer to TeX than me as well
as issues troubling people who have tasted TeX from their mother's
milk, etc.

What I'm saying is this:  The vast majority of users of this list (if
not all of them) must do a good deal of screening anyway, and are
interested in, say, at most 50% of the topics.  We are all filtering,
even among the most on-topic threads.  If it's marked OT, it's even
easier to filter than if the subject is "Problem with TeX" or "weird
crash".

In short:  let the OT be.

Alex