[OS X TeX] png files not generated

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:06:11 CEST 2006

On 6/19/06, Don Salisbury <dsalisbury at austincollege.edu> wrote:

> The 'convert' command exists, but here is what I get when I issue the
> convert command:
>
> convert zztest61706.ps test.png
> convert: no decode delegate for this image format `zztest61706.ps'.
> convert: missing an image filename `test.png'

This means that either ImageMagick or libpng is faulty rather than latex.
Run convert --version

You need not too old version of ImageMagick. Not sure where the
cut-off is but 6.25 would be sufficient while 5.2 is not. Try
reinstalling libpng and AFTER this ImageMagick using GW i-installer.
This should solve your problem.