[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.09 crash

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Thu Jun 15 20:02:16 CEST 2006

You don't quite say what "nothing happens" means exactly, but the first
thing I would do is delete the corresponding .aux file. If it still
won't latex, post the transcript from the console window. If there's
nothing in the console window, try moving TeXShop's preferences out of
the Preferences folder.

Chris Goedde