[OS X TeX] vertical positioning within a cell of a table

Christopher O'Brien cjo123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:59:35 CEST 2006

Alain,
I have had success with simply using a {center} environment inside
table cells.

You can also use minipage environments inside a float environment to
place figures/text side by side.

You may also want to see the document:
"Using Imported Graphics in LATEX and pdfLATEX"
Keith Reckdahl
<epslatex at yahoo dot com >

Regards,
Chris