[OS X TeX] suppress TOC

Philipp Mathey pmathey at uwo.ca
Fri Jun 9 19:11:41 CEST 2006

Thanks,

but I don't have a \tableofcontents in the preamble that I could
comment out.
The TOC I am talking about seems to be automatically created
when using the hyperref package.
I noticed that adding the option 'draft' to the documentclass
line causes the TOC to disappear, but it also causes
hyperlinks not to work anymore.

So the question is whether there is a way to use
the hyperref package such that
(1) the hyperlinks work, but
(2) there is no table of contents attached to the document.