[OS X TeX] Paper size?

Rick Hogg eulipion2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 18:24:42 CEST 2006

The problem was when I typed \documentclass[a4paper
(or b5 or legal or anything else)]{article} or
whatever other format I chose, LaTeX would produce
letter-sized documents.  While the vast majority of
papers I write will be in letter format, I like to
have the option available to change paper sizes.  The
geometry package works wonderfully!

Rick

--- Samuel Lelievre <samuel.lelievre at univ-rennes1.fr>