[OS X TeX] Opustex and TexShop on OSX

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 5 09:44:21 CEST 2006

On 5 Jun 2006, at 8:57, Teresa Clark wrote:

> I have recently migrated from a Windows machine using Texshell to
> run Opustex.
> I set it up using the instructions on www.hermes.net.au/pvb/
> opustex.html.
> I am trying to set up Texshop to run Opustex. Is this possible?
> Where should the compiled binary and other files go?

It seems there are only binaries available for Linux and Windows. Ask
the author of opustex where to get the sources (for linux) so that
binaries can be made. It is not on CTAN. Encourage the author to
(eventually) put the sources on CTAN.

> What is the best way of editing and compiling Opustex files on OSX?

Your favourite text editor, it seems. Let's hope I don't miss an
important one: BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, TeXShop, SubEthaEdit,
Smultron, Emacs, vi, nedit, ed, ex, …