[OS X TeX] Trouble installing a new font

delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr delanoy at math.univ-lyon1.fr
Sun Jun 4 17:50:38 CEST 2006

> sudo -H updmap-sys --disable etruscan.map
> sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map etruscan.map

  That's right : When the second of those commands is run, the
file /fonts/map/dvips/archaic/etruscan.map is among the listed
MAP entries. But if I run ``updmap-sys" just after that, etruscan.map
has already disappeared from the list of entries.
  All those manipulations seem to have no effect whatsoever on the bad PDF
output or the warning message in the console when the test source LaTeX file
is processed.

												Ewan